Bringing Your Daily Driver Up To Speed!
The Who, What and Where - Fresh Auto Car Care Essentials is a mobile auto detailing company serving the public in the greater Vancouver area. FACCE has serviced vehicles at homes, strata and commercial buildings at locations that have stretched as far as Lions Bay and Abbotsford. FACCE's customer base consists of families and business individuals with a focus on making your daily driver look its best!
Scheduling - FACCE will do its best to service your vehicle when it is convenient for you. FACCE is typically available 7 days a week, but keep in mind the scheduling is on a first come first (re)served basis. In the summer it is not uncommon to be booked for 2 weeks ahead of time, Spring and Fall - perhaps a week or so. Most existing clients are aware of this and book ahead. So be sure to send a message with your inquiry as early as possible!
Pricing - Pricing is based around size and the current condition of the vehicle. In most cases FACCE will do its best to keep within its provided estimate and enough cars have been serviced that the estimate can be quite accurate.
Weather - Weather can play a part in scheduling, so please be aware of this. Some scheduled services may have to be postponed depending on the area and conditions you are able to provide for service. Depending on the particular service chosen, a covered carport, a spacious garage or underground wash area can help alleviate this as an issue.
Get to know FACCE
The FACCE Promise
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance and FACCE's aim is to please. Pride, honesty and a strong work ethic are put into every vehicle. The goal... Provide exceptional service with the results that earn your loyalty and referrals! FACCE has been keeping its clients happy since 2010.
FAD can currently accept:
- Interac eTransfer
- Personal or company cheques
- Credit Cards through Payments by WAVE (3.5% fee applies)
- Barter (sure, why not!?)
A few suggestions
If you are interested in using FACCE as your vehicle cleaning service:
- Visit this site in your leisure and learn about all the services provided and pricing
- Make sure you have a space and a working water and electrical connection available. In some cases you may need permission from your strata or property manager for a FACCE visit.
- Send FACCE an email (best) or a text message / phone call with any further questions, and when your vehicle is typically availabilty
- Join the email list for notice of all FACCE promotions (no more than 1 email/month)